How to register?
- Fill out the LVCC student application here (required fields only*) followed by a $50 payment.
REMEMBER: Your application will not be processed without payment.
- A team member will get in touch with you to schedule a placement test (2 hours at the LVCC office).
- It can take up to two weeks to start the class after you take the placement test.
What does the $50 fee cover?
- $25 – One-time payment (Registration and Placement Test)
- $25 – First trimester of English classes
After the first trimester, you will only pay $25 every term (3 months approx.)
When do the classes start?
Anytime! We have an open enrollment program.
How does the program work?
Most of our classes are online, although we do have limited face-to-face classes, subject to a waiting list.
We have a hybrid instructional model of two days a week:
- One day on Zoom, live with an instructor and a small class of up to 5 students
- Additional day to complete online assignments on our learning management system CANVAS.
What is the class schedule?
We provide a flexible schedule with classes in the morning, early, and late afternoon.